Technology, science and new endoscopic methods will predominate during the 2ND LIVE ONLINE ENDOSCOPY COURSE IECED, ASGE & WEO.Thirteen lectures and seven endoscopic procedures will be led by 6 experts with international experience.
This event is organized by the Ecuadorian Institute of Digestive Diseases (IECED), together with the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) and the World Organization of Endoscopy (WEO), and will take place on August 24 and 25 from 09h00 am to 16h00 pm (Chicago time zone).
So far there are more than 350 people registered from different countries from all over the world. Among the exponents confirmed for the event we have:
- Marc Giovannini (France), FASGE, President of the French Club of Endoscopy and Head of the Department of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy of the Paoli-Calmettes Institute.
- Eduardo De Moura (Brazil), FASGE, Director of the Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Service of the Hospital de Clínicas of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of São Paulo.
- Sachin Wani (USA), FASGE, Associate Professor of Medicine and Medical Director of the Esophageal and Gastric Center of the University of Colorado Anschutz Aurora, Colorado.
- Laith H. Jamil (USA), FASGE, Director of Endoscopy Training in the gastroenterology fellowship program at Cedars Sinai Medical Center.
- Vanessa Shami (USA), FASGE, Director of the LEAD program and Co-Chair of the Special Interest Group on Endoscopic Ultrasound of the American Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Society (ASGE).
- Carlos Robles-Medranda (Ecuador), FASGE, Director of the Ecuadorian Institute of Digestive Diseases (IECED) and Director of the Training Center for Latin America "Pentax Training Center Ecuador", Outreach Center of the World Organization of Endoscopy (WEO).
This is an Online Course and the primary spoken language is English. There is a $150 US registration fee.
To register for the event CLICK HERE: https://bit.ly/2LqvZWl
If you have any questions or for more information please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +593 42109180 Ext. 116.