Coloproctology course joins CIGEPS 2020
Two Hands On workshops and an endoscopy course with last generation live case transmissions, where you will learn to place Gastric Balloon, to use the Halo System, to place Ovesco clips, and other advanced techniques; a motility course, led by Hannah Pitanga, MD, Assistant Director of IECED; a course of gastro pediatrics; various modules of digestive and liver diseases; and other developments will strongly be part of the 3rd South Pacific International Congress of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy (CIGEPS 2020), organized by the Ecuadorian Institute of Digestive Diseases (IECED) and the Pentax Training Center Ecuador.
Doctors Francisco Abarca and Francisco Abarca Jr. will join us for the first time with the course of coloproctology, due to the tremendous success it has been having in recent years. These two experts in the field have promised great surprises for all attendees. "We will have experts up to our congress standards... It was something they´ve been asking for and the attendees will be pleased," said Carlos Robles-Medranda, MD, CEO and founder of CIGEPS 2020.
This is the most important event of digestive medicine in Ecuador and the region, which will take place on August 28th, 29th and 30th, 2020, at the Sheraton Guayaquil Hotel, which officially opens its registration for gastroenterologists, endoscopists, digestive surgeons, pediatric gastroenterologists, Colo proctologists, postgraduate doctors, medical students and practitioners in allied professional fields.
The cutting-edge technology and technological advances in endoscopic procedures are part of the main course of these days, which annually "stops" the doctors´ agendas, locals and foreigners, who will meet in such a great event.
As expected, to provide a high level of education during the conference, the best and most emblematic doctors with the highest international level recognition have been selected. To name a few:
· Fockens, MD (Netherlands)
· Alberto Baptista, MD (Spain / Venezuela)
· Shyam Varadarajulu, MD (USA / India)
· Saowanee Ngamruengphong, MD (USA / Thailand)
· John Pandolfino, MD (USA)
· Sethi Amrita, MD (USA)
· Cliftong Huang, MD (USA / Honduras)
· Eduardo De Moura, MD (Brazil)
· Flavio Feitosa, MD (Brazil)
· Simone Guaraldi, MD (Brazil)
· Thais Guaraná, MD (Brazil)
· Diogo Moura, MD (Brazil)
· Paula Perruzzi Elia (Brasil)
· Juan Antonio Chirinos Vega, MD (Peru)
· Jorge Olmos, MD (Argentina)
We will also have the presence of recognized and prestigious national doctors:
· Carlos Robles-Medranda, MD, (Guayaquil - Director of the Congress)
· Juan Manuel Alcívar, MD (Guayaquil - Subdirector of the Congress)
· Hannah Pitanga, MD (Guayaquil)
· Haydee Alvarado, MD (Guayaquil)
· Raquel del Valle, MD (Guayaquil)
· Javier Mora, MD (Guayaquil)
· Javier Carrillo, MD (Guayaquil)
· Carlos Cifuentes, MD (Guayaquil)
· Alexandra Salvador, MD (Guayaquil)
· Francisco Abarca, MD (Guayaquil)
· Francisco Abarca Rendón, MD (Guayaquil)
· Guido Aguilera, MD (Guayaquil)
· Irene Alvarado, MD (Guayaquil)
· Isabel Delgado, MD (Guayaquil)
· Mario Vargas, MD (Guayaquil)
· Miguel Soria, MD (Guayaquil)
· Francisco Nevárez, MD (Guayaquil)
· William Zurita, MD (Guayaquil)
· Galo Pazmiño, MD (Quito)
· Marco Luna Espinel, MD (Quito)
· Vicente Peñaherrera, MD (Quito)
· Ramiro Coello, MD (Quito)
· Ricardo Chong, MD (Quito)
· Gustavo Ayala, MD (Quito)
· Diego Jiménez, MD (Quito)
· David Andrade, MD (Quito)
· Gustavo Calle, MD (Quito)
· Carlos Robles- Jara, MD (Portoviejo)
· Vilma Rodríguez, MD (Portoviejo)
· Martha Fernández, MD (Portoviejo)
· Farid Doumet, MD (Portoviejo)
· Gustavo Toala, MD (Portoviejo)
· Monserrate Largacha, MD (Portoviejo)
· Byron Campoverde, MD (Portoviejo)
· Anny Terán, MD (Portoviejo)
Attendees at these conferences will enjoy the following benefits:
· Access to the two chat rooms and broadcasts of LIVE CASES (with simultaneous translation).
· Access to the Video-Library Learning Center area.
· Access to PRE-CONGRESS (HANDS ON course exclusively for VIP assistants and / or who register in advance. LIMITED NUMBER OF GUESTS).
· Access to the exhibition area, where different Commercial brands will showcase innovations in pharmaceuticals, endoscopic technology, among other topics.
· Coffee breaks y Lunchs.
All this and more will take place at the Sheraton Guayaquil hotel, official sponsor of the event, which offers preferential rates to all registrants who purchase their tickets in advance (subject to room availability).
The registration fee is USD 300 (+ TAX) per person to the general congress and USD 150 (+ TAX) for Hands On (LIMITED NUMBER OF GUESTS).
For more information contact email@example.com and +593 4 2109180 Ext: 116, or WhatsApp: +593 9 68365905.